SparkMediaX is a video production agency. We are into Animated video production, we also produce whiteboard video for our clients, we also offer video editing services. SparkMediaX is also into corporate video production. We are an explainer video company. Contact us for your next video projects. In this article, we take a look at the importance of video infographics.
What is video infographics?
To understand this type of video, it is important we look at motion design.
What is Motion Graphics?
Motion graphics is graphics in motion. That is graphics that has been placed under motion. Graphics design uses images and illustration to convey messages, when you make the messages to move, that is when we call motion design. It’s possible for you to also create a whole world from illustrations, you can use a video as graphic support and even create a full 3D universe.
Difference between Animation and motion graphics
Animation and motion design are almost same concept. Animation involves the use of characters to express or tell a story. Here, characters interact with the environment to produce a desired result. Motion graphics do have characters but these characters are not necessarily designed to express or interact with the environment.
Going further, inforgraphics are data presented in a more appealing way through visual technology. Inforgraphics can come in whatever formats, they do come with vital information about the story theme. The end point is to pass across a message or tell a story. Video inforgraphics combine texts, data, charts, static characters, etc into motion.
Below are some of the importance of video inforgraphics in today’s business world
1. Video inforgraphics can transform a non-working media content into an effective one.
2. Video inforgraphics serve as a means through which information is repositioned to generate more links and social activity. The appealing contents on display usually get viewers’ attention. Like we said in the article 5 Awesome Reasons Your Business Needs Explainer Video, videos are easily shared by online users.
3. Video inforgraphics tells a story better, clearer and has direct impacts on the viewers due to the use of data, chats, visual effects, texts, etc.
4. This type of video can give you access to new market, new audience, new leads when you upload the Video Infographic onto sites such as: YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook and other social networking sites and video hosting sites. It remains one of the best ways to improve your ranking.
5. A Video Infographic presents you with an extra appeal, and can help you go viral. We all know how important a viral video is. It can easily go viral with simple and realistic motion graphics.
6. Video inforgraphics give you opportunity to tell your story in another format. This means you can tell the story using written article, corporate video, explainer and even infographics. More traffic to your website, right?
Video inforgraphics did not come on board to replace the static image design that has been in use for decades. Video inforgraphics only came to complement it. It provided additional way to tell and sell your products. Do you need video inforgraphics for your product, service, or business? If yes, SparkMediaX is here to help you create affordable, professionally made video inforgraphics. We are into Animated video production, we also produce whiteboard video for our clients, we also offer video editing services. SparkMediaX is also into corporate video production. We are an explainer video company. Contact us for your next video projects. In this article, we take a look at the importance of video infographics.